Model No.: Q-4
Prior to installation and start-up of the Curing Light, carefully read the instructions provided herein!
As with all technical devices, the proper function and safe operation of this unit depend on the user’s compliance with the safety recommendations presented in these operating instructions.
CAUTION: This Curing Light produces high curing energy output! A significant increase in curing energy is possible compared with conventional Halogen equipment you have previously used. Do not place light directly on or toward unprotected gingiva or skin. Exposure of the soft tissues (gingiva, oral mucosa and skin) to high-intensity light may cause damage or irritation.
Adjust your curing techniques in accordance with the increase in curing energy. Some examples are; decrease curing time, increase composite thickness, increase distance between light guide exit and light cured materials e.g.
CAUTION: Do not look directly into the light emitted from this Curing Light. It may be harmful to the eyes. Exposure must be restricted to the area of the oral cavity in which clinical treatment is intended. Do not use this device without suitable protective eye shield for the operator, assistant and patient.
Suitable protective eye shield should blocks most energy below 550nm wavelength.
CAUTION: Persons having a history of photosensitive reactions or who are using photosensitizing drugs should not be exposed to the light from this unit.
CAUTION: Equipment is not suitable for use in the presence of flammable anesthetic mixture with air, nitrous oxide or environment full of flammable material. Use in well ventilated area.
CAUTION: DO NOT IMMERSE UNIT IN WATER OR DISINFECTANT. Do not spray liquids directly onto the light. Spray a towel, then wipe the light. Prevent liquids from entering openings on unit, especially the socket for re-charging. Refer to Section 10, Cleaning / Disinfecting / Sterilizing for sterilizing instructions.
CAUTION: Always unplug the base/charger before disinfecting.
CAUTION: Don’t dispose of the battery into fire or take battery apart.
1. The Curing Light is intended to be used only as specifically outlined in these Directions for Use. Any use of this product inconsistent with the Directions for Use is at the discretion and is the sole responsibility of the practitioner.
2. Keep solvents, flammable liquids, and sources of intense heat away from the Curing Light as they may damage the plastic housing of the charger, the seals, or the cover on the operating buttons.
3. To protect the light guide, after each curing procedure is completed, the handpiece should always be placed back into its holder.
4. To obtain a safety operation, we suggest that check your local AC power supply voltage before you buy and use this product from oversea.
5. Check unit for adequate light output before each procedure. Failure to verify output may allow inadequate curing
6. In order to avoid electric shock do not introduce any objects into the Curing Light with the exception of replacement parts handled in accordance with the Operating Instructions. Do not attempt to change the Curing LED, open or alter the Curing Light in any way
7. Use only genuine Rolence parts when replacing defective components as directed in these Operating Instructions. The product’s warranty does not cover any damage resulting from the use of third-party replacement parts.
The ELiTEDENT Q-4 is a pen style Curing Light, cordless, high-performance LED light source curing unit intended for polymerization of light cured dental materials by dental professionals. ELiTEDENT Q-4 incorporates two types of LEDs to achieve broad wavelength with range of 440 to 480 nm output to polymerize virtually all the resins in the market and a high power mode to produce super-fast curing effect. The relevant range both for camphorquinine (CPQ) and phenyl propanedione (PPD) containing product. Though the majority of light-curing dental materials are responsive in this range of wavelengths, it is suggested you should contact the filling material maker to make sure it before use.
The ELiTEDENT Q-4 LED Curing Light is a fast-curing LED light. It emits typical light output at about 1,400 mW/cm². 5 Seconds to cure most composite in the market. It also features:
► Digital timer display, multiple mode selection: boost (fast curing) and ramp up (soft start).
► Two button easy operation.
► Quiet operation, fan-free design.
► Rubber button for more comfortable finger touch, and resist water or solution when cleaning up.
► Can be used both cordless and corded.
► Low battery warning; for urgent use, just insert power cord connector into handpiece.
► Rechargeable Lithium battery inside, capable of 150 x 10 sec curing cycles prior to recharging.
► Slim and ergonomic handpiece for most comfortable hand holding, (weight 155g only).
► 10mm diameter sterilizable curing tip for larger curing area affordable.
► Curing tip rotates 360∘for curing at any position of mouth.
► Versatile fiber optic curing tip optional.
Rolence Enterprise Inc. headquartered in Taiwan, develops, manufacturing & innovation on small equipment of Ultrasonic Scaler, Portable X-Ray, Dental Digital Sensor and LED Curing Light...etc. For over 40 years, we are an international supplier of dental equipment for various companies .
Multi-innovative developments & processes, proven know-how and high-quality have given us a leading position to our customer. and keep up with the innovative and creative design concepts into our products chain by incorporating the dentists` and Other technology industry needs.
Besides, with further office locations will be in Germany, we will keep expending our office establish in different country afterward, and supporting our customer latest information, product training, and marking media to increase your business, that`s why we are approaching you to present ourselves & the products to reach a good cooperation in the future.
- Company Name: Rolence Enterprise Inc.
- Representative: Sterling Cheng
- Product/Service: Portable X-Ray , Curing Light , Ultrasonic Scaler , Curing Box , Dental Digital Sensor , UV Spot Curing
- Capital (Million US $): TWD$65,400,000
- Year Established: 1981
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Below 1,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 18-3 , Lane 231, Pu Chung Rd., Chungli Dist., Taoyuan City, Taiwan R.O.C. 32083
- Contact Person: Mr. Peter Chiu
- Tel: +886-3-4631999
Premium Related Products